Thu 11th Mar @ 20:30 (8:30 PM) - 3 years ago
A Date With Spring
Head to Mao Live for this celebration of spring with some of the city's best.
Ticket Price: 40RMB
- The Urbis Rock
- The Urbis band was founded in 2008, the band was born in Beijing's streets and marketplaces.
- The Ghost Spardac Emo, Metal, Rock
- The Ghost Spardac (斯巴达), the emo-ish rock band, was founded in 2008.
- Double Long Rock
- From the ashes of Double Harvestmen comes Double Long (大波浪)
- DISH Britpop
- DISH is a Britpop band that has been kicking around Beijing and China since 2007.
- Fa Tiao Ka Mu Suo Folk
- Fa Tiao Ka Mu Suo (发条卡目索) uses Tianjin dialect and an unique combination of folk characteristics to create an unique sound.
Where: MAO Livehouse
111 Gulou Dong Dajie 北京东城区鼓楼东大街111号
Pulling some of the hottest Chinese indie rock acts around, Mao Livehouse is one of the city's most popular live music venues. With its iconic logo and unforgettable rusted iron façade, Mao is a night you will not forget in a hurry.