Sun 27th Dec @ 20:30 (8:30 PM) - 3 years ago
The Garage Fucking Roll Part Ⅱ
Head to Mao Live for some of the best bands playing their last gigs of 2009.
Ticket Price: 40RMB
- Careless Britpop
- Billing themselves as a "young, brave, passionate, sincere, fun" Beijing Britpop band, Careless is a good bet for a night out.
- Candy Monster Rock
- Candy Monster (糖果怪兽) was founded in April 2005, by three girls and one boy.
- Old Fashion Rock
- Old Fashion was formed in May 2007 in Beijing, and has evolved from Garage-Revival to Disco Punk.
- Lazy Camels Rock
- Lazy Camels (previously Camel) is a young band whose early works were affected by the Arctic Monkeys.
- Double Long Rock
- From the ashes of Double Harvestmen comes Double Long (大波浪)
Where: MAO Livehouse
111 Gulou Dong Dajie 北京东城区鼓楼东大街111号
Pulling some of the hottest Chinese indie rock acts around, Mao Livehouse is one of the city's most popular live music venues. With its iconic logo and unforgettable rusted iron façade, Mao is a night you will not forget in a hurry.