Wed 3rd Aug @ 20:00 (8:00 PM) - 4 years ago
Pop Punk Saved My Life!
Head to Mao Livehouse tonight for Japan's Secret 7 Line and the US' Spacepimps tonight for a celebration of all things pop punk.
Ticket Price: 60RMB; 50RMB pre-sale
- Larry's Pizza Punk
- Larry's Pizza is a 3-person Beijing punk band formed in October 2006.
- The Ghost Spardac Emo, Metal, Rock
- The Ghost Spardac (斯巴达), the emo-ish rock band, was founded in 2008.
- Secret 7 Line Pop Punk
- Hailing from Japan, the pop punk trio SECRET 7 LINE was formed in July 2007 in Tokyo. The band is formerly known as SPICY SOCKS, the punk establishment from Osaka
- The Spacepimps Pop Punk (USA)
- The SpacePimps are a product of the Drive-Thru Records era; a time when music and friendships went hand-in-hand, and when pop punk was more than a genre, it was a way of life.
Where: MAO Livehouse
111 Gulou Dong Dajie 北京东城区鼓楼东大街111号
Pulling some of the hottest Chinese indie rock acts around, Mao Livehouse is one of the city's most popular live music venues. With its iconic logo and unforgettable rusted iron façade, Mao is a night you will not forget in a hurry.